Last Friday, December 12th, was our last meeting in 2014. It has been a great year for Ames Anglers. Happy Holidays to all! Looking forward to 2015!
Club Outings for 2014. The following club outings are being planned for 2014, with specific details included in the Documents section under Information on Club Outings. There are also PowerPoints on the 2013 trips to Minaki, Ash Rapids and Ashland included with the details. The PowerPoints will give you an idea of what those trips would be like.
- Mar 23-28: Mississippi Crappie Trip (see summary of trip in Lee's Blog)
- May 14th: Day trip to Green Valley Lake near Creston
- May 18-22: Truman Lake Spring Trip
- June 5th: Outing to Clear Lake
- Jun 20-28: Minaki/Paradise Cove Canada trip
- Saylorville, July 29th and Red Rock, July 30th
- Aug 10-16: Ash Rapids Lodge, Shoal Lake/Lake of the Woods, Canada
- Day trip to Lake Red Rock, Friday August 29th.
- September 17-25: Lake Minnitaki, ON
- October 5-9: Truman Lake
- Oct 12-16: Chequamegon Bay, Ashland, WI
The outings are now complete for 2014. Let's start planning outings for 2015!
Steve Kadolph continues to improve our club Web site. He is presently working on the Forums section. Watch for the changes he makes. We hope you will use the site to your advantage.
Problems with Ames Anglers Web Site? Maybe we can help. For Web master Bob Parker see his Blog, or Email email@example.com or call him at 515-733-4013. You can also call our assitant Web master Steve Kadolph at 515-708-1544 or E-mail him at firstname.lastname@example.org for help.