This Friday, November 21st, our program will be a presentation by member Dick Ealy on a Canadian Fly-In this past summer. It was a very successful fishing trip and Dick would like to tell us about it. The program will be at 7 AM Friday in our regular meeting room in the CPMI Building located at 2321 North Loop Dr. in the ISU Research Park. Hope to see you there.
The Iowa DNR will be stocking trout in Ada Hayden at 12 noon this coming Thursday, November 20th. If interested in observing the stocking be there by 11:30 AM just in case they show up early.
Report your fishing results in the Forums section of this Web site. Doing so will help us all be better anglers.
Club Outings for 2014. The following club outings are being planned for 2014, with specific details included in the Documents section under Information on Club Outings. There are also PowerPoints on the 2013 trips to Minaki, Ash Rapids and Ashland included with the details. The PowerPoints will give you an idea of what those trips would be like.
- Mar 23-28: Mississippi Crappie Trip (see summary of trip in Lee's Blog)
- May 14th: Day trip to Green Valley Lake near Creston
- May 18-22: Truman Lake Spring Trip
- June 5th: Outing to Clear Lake
- Jun 20-28: Minaki/Paradise Cove Canada trip
- Saylorville, July 29th and Red Rock, July 30th
- Aug 10-16: Ash Rapids Lodge, Shoal Lake/Lake of the Woods, Canada
- Day trip to Lake Red Rock, Friday August 29th.
- September 17-25: Lake Minnitaki, ON
- October 5-9: Truman Lake
- Oct 12-16: Chequamegon Bay, Ashland, WI
The outings are now complete for 2014. Let's start planning outings for 2015!
Steve Kadolph continues to improve our club Web site. He is presently working on the Forums section. Watch for the changes he makes. We hope you will use the site to your advantage.
Problems with Ames Anglers Web Site? Maybe we can help. For Web master Bob Parker see his Blog, or Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call him at 515-733-4013. You can also call our assitant Web master Steve Kadolph at 515-708-1544 or E-mail him at email@example.com for help.